We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Offer you services in a secure environment
- Contact you in the event of emergencies or any other necessary business related communication matters
- Send you bills for the services we offer
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Software programs and third party vendors (online) in order to store data, provide services and communicate with you from time to time
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter a certain type of information, we’ll be unable to provide specific services.
We keep your information safe by storing in password protected files and only allowing certain staff to access it .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09-9722215, or 7/164 St Georges Road, Avondale, Auckland, 0600, New Zealand.